Wednesday, March 25, 2009

First Blog

So, this is my first time blogging. My brother, Tim, has been telling me for a while to set up a blog so I can hone my craft a bit better. Circumstances have permitted me recently to grant this request. Without going into details, here is me in a nutshell to date. I am 29 years old and the father of three amazing children. Owen is 5 and lives with his mommy in Chico, Ca. Ash is 3 and is talking non-stop. Kenzie is 2 and she is just a little pistol. I love my kids. I love my God. And I love my wife even if she wants a divorce. If there is one thing I have learned in my life of late is that forgiveness is a process not an action. I have been forgiven, but I still have my whole life to not make the same mistakes over and over and over again, thus negating any lasting affect of the initial forgiveness. I forgive my wife, but she still has to make a conscious choice to truly better herself and give up her old ways. In the end all that matters is your relationship with God and how you treat that relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment