Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Something About Nothing

So, I am still sitting here wondering, a dangerous thing for me. Not about anything in particular, but many things which are there to poke and prod me. I keep thinking about the call I just got from my wife. She found a place and is moving in this weekend. I should be excited to finally have the house to myself and the girls, but I am more saddened by the situation in general. But God is in control and I have nothing to say about that. Not that anyone will read this, other than a few of my Facebook buddies, but life is hard for everyone. No matter who you are and what your situation is, there is always someone else who has it worse than you. But that someone is seldom close enough for you to see and thus you sit and feel sorry for yourself instead of opening your heart to the grace and will of the Almighty. One of the most difficult things for me is to trust and open my heart. I have always been a control nut. Still, I am trying with every fiber of my being to let go and give it up to God. At least there is still hope, no matter what is said.

No comments:

Post a Comment